The Ministry of Consumer Affairs has committed to making this website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September on accessibility of websites and mobile apps in the public sector.
This website partially complies with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects given below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018 There may be content on the website in other languages where the change of language is not correctly labelled
- Disproportionate loading Not applicable
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
Drafting of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was drafted on 4 February 2020.
The method used in this statement a self-assessment carried out by the Ministry itself.
Last review of the statement: 4 February 2020
Observations and contact information
You can contact us about accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- reporting any possible non compliance by this website
- informing of other content access difficulties
- any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
through the email address email@example.com . Communications will be received and processed by the Information Technologies and Services Division of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
The claim procedure in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 entered into force on 20 September 2020.
- has been designed to follow current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the 2 (AA) priority verification points defined in the specification of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- complies with the requirements of UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2: 2015, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018
- is designed to be viewed on desktop, tablet and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280x1024
- has been made using HTML5 as its markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design
Fonts with relative sizes have been used so that if users prefer a larger font, they can select it using the text size option on their browser, generally Ctrl+ (control plus) to enlarge and Ctrl- (control minus) to reduce.
This website has been designed with a common format for all the pages so that familiarisation with its content is easy, which achieves enhanced navigation for people who need Technical help.
The pages broadly comprise the following area:
- Header, with access to the home page, site map, contact form, access to the co-official language versions, advanced search engine and social networks
- Main navigation menu, with the website's main options
- Central content area that varies on whether the page is the main page of the site, a subhome, summary, document or advanced search engine
- Footer, which includes information about the Ministry.