The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, following the guidelines of Law 9/2017, of 8 November on Public Sector Contracts, makes the information and documents related to procurement files available to citizens in an open and reusable format, accessible for a period of not less than 5 years.
The information regarding tenders and bids of the Ministry, as well as information corresponding to the awards and formalisations, is published on the public sector contracting platform page.
For more information, the tenders of the department's different contracting bodies are available at the following links:
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Undersecretary of Consumer Affairs
- Technical Secretariat-General
- General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs and Gambling
- Directorate-General for Consumer Affairs
- Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling
- Subdirectorate-General for Economic Management, Budgetary Office and General Affairs
Other Bodies with Contractor Profile