Citizen service for general information on the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, its organisational structure and the ordinary operation of the services, as well as the functions of the central switchboard can be made at:
Paseo del Prado, 18-20. 28071 - Madrid
+34 91 596 10 00
Complaints and Suggestions
How to submit a complaint or suggestion
Complaints and suggestions related to any other unit of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs can be managed electronically or in person at the Ministry's Registry at Pº del Prado 18-20 and in any of the Registries authorized in section 4 of article 16 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Public opening hours
- Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Regulation on the registry of documents
- Law 39/2015, of 1 October on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations
- Law 40/2015 of 1 October on the Legal Regime of the Public Sector
- Royal Decree 772/1999, of 7 May, which regulates the submission of applications, documents and communications to the General State Administration, the issuance of copies of documents and the return of originals and the regime of the registration offices, in the wording given by Royal Decree 209/2003, of 21 February, which regulates telematic records and notifications, as well as the use of telematic means to replace the contribution of certificates by citizens.
- Order SCO / 2751/2006, of 31 August, which creates the Telematic Registry of the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs for the submission of documents, requests and communications and establishes the general requirements for the telematic processing of certain procedures